PACE Employee of the Year Award Nomination Procedures
Thank you for taking the time to nominate a co-worker for the Employee of the Year award.
Here are the important dates and steps to keep in mind for the Employee of the Year process:
- October 17, 2019 at 8:00 AM - October 28, 2019 at 5:00 PM is the nominating window.
- Closing date for support letters is November 18, 2019 5pm
No more than three letters of support will be accepted, so writers should coordinate their efforts
Letters should be submitted in Microsoft Word .docx format
- THREE Letters of support:
- Each letter must be between 50 and 500 words.
- Letters can come from any source inside or outside of the college, including Emeritus faculty.
- Criteria is based on the employee's work at CSI.
- Letter needs to address their CARING, COMMITMENT, INTEGRITY, PROFESSIONALISM AND KNOWLEDGE.
- In the case of multiple nominations, the Chairperson of the Employee of the Year committee will contact the nominators to co-ordinate efforts in
submitting THREE letters of support per Nominee.
Back to the Employee of the Year Award Nomination Form page.