PACE Employee of the Year Award Nomination Procedures
Thank you for taking the time to nominate a co-worker for the Employee of the Year award. Here are the important dates and steps to keep in mind for the Employee of the Year process:
- October 17, 2018 at 8:00 AM - October 31, 2018 at 5:00 PM is the nominating window.
- November 28, 2018 at 5:00 PM is the deadline for submitting THREE letters of support
- THREE Letters of support:
- Each letter must be between 50 and 500 words.
- Letters can come from any source inside or outside of the college, including Emeritus faculty.
- Criteria is based on the employee's work at CSI.
- Letter needs to address their CARING, COMMITMENT, INTEGRITY, PROFESSIONALISM AND KNOWLEDGE.
- In the case of multiple nominations, the Chairperson of the Employee of the Year committee will contact the nominators to co-ordinate efforts in submitting THREE letters of support per Nominee.
Back to the Employee of the Year Award Nomination Form page.