This is a nice reading, but short. Enjoy!
This is what the Dalai Lama has to say on the millennium. All it takes
is a few seconds to read and think over.
Instructions For Life
- Take into account that great love and great achievements, involve great
- When you lose, don't lose the lesson.
- Follow the three R's
- Respect for self
- Respect for other's and
- Responsibility for all your actions.
- Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke
- Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly.
- Don't let a little dispute injure a great relationship.
- When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct
- Spend some time alone every day.
- Open arms to change, but don't let go of your values.
- Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
- Live a good, honorable life. The when you get older and think back, you'll
be able to enjoy it a second time.
- A loving atmosphere in your home is the foundation for your life.
- In disagreements with loved ones, deal only with the current situation.
Don't bring up the past.
- Share your knowledge. It's a way to achieve immortality.
- Be gently with the earth.
- Once a year, go someplace you've never been before.
- Remember that the best relationship is one in which your love for each other.
- Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.
- Approach love and cooking with reckless abandon.
Jim Dawson · GRM/ADC
R. Brent Jensen · GRM/ADC
Nate Kelsey · GRM/ADC
Kathy Deahl · Presidentís Office
Dannette Starr · HR Office
Joan Drown · Office Specialist/Canyon
Ned Vaughan · Advising
Kathy Janson · Facilities Use Coordinator
Karyl Myers · CND
Cindy Flowers · Facilities Use Coordinator
Karen Griffith · Challenge Course
Vern Plott · Challenge Course
Kelsey Seipel · Challenge Course
Vedran Skoro · Challenge Course
Sheeba Glidwell · Challenge Course
BROWN BAG LUNCHEONS
12:00-1:00 Taylor Building #256
recuperate from the holidays with a lunch hour of a little fun, relaxation,
and movement. Facilitated by Barbara Knudson and Jodie Vargas. Reservations
required due to limited space.
American Disability Act (ADA), Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and Sick Leave
11:30 -1:00 Taylor Building #277
Confused about these issues? Everyone is. See how case law is defining these
acts and what they mean to you. Facilitated by Barbara Knudson and Dannette
CSI COOKBOOKS FOR SALE
To purchase please contact
CSI EMPLOYEE BENEFITS
FSDC STAFF INFO
FSDC SUPERVISOR INFO